ABCFunKid, is the educative application to learn numbers and letters for children from 2 to 6 years.
ABCFunKid makes your child recognize and write numbers and capital letters, with fun and effortless.
You can guide him in his activities to increase interest and share with him the magical moment.
6 workshops with 3 progressive levels: 3 for the numbers and 3 for the letters.
- Listen to the number, count the number of doggies on your screen, look the animation, which draws that number.
- Choose a number or place the doggies (the number you want) in the square and listen to the right number, while watching the animation that shows how to draw that number.
- Find the right number pronounced among those presented.
- When you hear the number, draw it with your finger on the iPad following the model or not according to the difficulty of the level. ABCFunKid indicates whether the drawing is correct or not.
- Alphabet Primer: choose a letter, listen to the letter pronounced, see the image attached to the letter and start the animation of the image, which draws the shape of the letter.
- Find the letter pronounced among the letters displayed.
- When you hear the letter, draw it with your finger on the iPad following the model or not according to the difficulty of the level. ABCFunKid indicates whether the drawing is correct or not.
Three levels of difficulty for the children:
- Easy: find a letter or a number among few letters or numbers, and draw it by following the model.
- Medium: find a letter or a number among many letters or numbers, and draw it by following the model that is becoming blurred.
- Difficult: find a letter or a number among all the letters or numbers and draw it without a model.
ABCFunKid, for iPad, allows children to become familiar with form, sound and writing numbers and letters of the alphabet.
ABCFunKid stimulate all the senses and encourage children to act.